It is time to share some information regarding our service, plans and current situation.
Is the project dead ? Why no more updates for the last few months ? I have been waiting…
Our biggest mistake we made, was to offer free installation for everyone. This lead us to be kept busy all the time, on an everyday basis; pushing us back from improving our software and fixing existing problems (bugs).
In this mistake, many people took advantage of it by pushing our limits; for example re-installing the software 3 times a week because the customer could not “make up his mind”. And of course if our team is super busy as stated previously, re-installations cannot be dealt with “asap” as some customers request it.
So to clear this void of unknown, the project is NOT DEAD. It will never be dead, and nobody can stop it. We are very determined to keep offering the best security for gaming possible, and we shall do it.
Some of you must understand somehow ultimately, that security is not an easy field and it requires a lot of debugging, testing, debugging and testing again. This is not a simple service like some people told us: “Just hook the .dll and done” and so on, we are not developing amateur software here and we actually fight with hackers to block all possible methods they use and can use in the future.
What is going on right now ?
- We have a huge list of new orders, which our team is assisting customers with setup ( if you are on that list, please bear with us… we shall compensate for your wait )
- All new orders are stopped for now, until we release version 220.127.116.11 for MU Online private servers.
- There is a massive confusion going towards chaos, more specifically a lot of people asking for customisation, bug fixes, re-installations, and so on. We cannot cope with this, and this is why we decided to change things.
What is going to happen next ?
Starting version 18.104.22.168 of LiveGuard MU AntiHack, everybody will have to handle installation themselves. We are developing tools specifically for this, to give everyone the possibility of installing and managing their software alone, without the need to wait for our team’s response.
Our team is also creating tutorials ( some of them videos ), on how to use the new version, how to configure the system, what to do in case you get stuck and more.
What is changing in the new version ? Are new cheats blocked ?
The new version 22.214.171.124 has major changes, more specifically in the kernel side of our protection. This will not only block all existing cheats ( as it currently does ), but will also block and make life really hard for hackers to create cheats using kernel drivers.
This is just a little piece of the new version, there are major improvements like CPU usage completely gone, “start up” errors are reduced, help given to users who have problems to run our software, and much more for you to discover.
A little more for you to know:
- You will accomplish nothing by opening 10 tickets the same day to get the new version, you will only be able to get it once it is released officially.
- Spamming our Skype support will not help you get faster the new version.
- No more fixes will be made for the current version, 126.96.36.199 will remain as is until 188.8.131.52.
- People that open cases in PayPal using false allegations will be banned forever from using our services or software. We do not tolerate fraud.
We really hope this is will “clear the air” a bit, and make everyone understand what we faced, we are facing and what we will face in the future.
Stay tuned for more news and updates.